This zero-waste, plastic-free Laundry Paste is also budget-friendly at less than $0.09 per load! You dilute the Laundry Paste at home in your own container using your own water. Once diluted, you will have enough liquid laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads. Just like the current liquid laundry soap you use, without the chemicals and plastic bottle waste. You get to refill your same container forever! No more constant disposing of plastic laundry bottles! Each bar of Laundry Paste dilutes to make one gallon of liquid laundry soap. You then dispense it into your machine as normal.
The packaged Laundry paste comes with an instruction sticker. Simply apply this sticker to the container you want to use for your laundry soap and you will have all the reminders you need, such as how much to use and where to re-order
- Laundry Paste naturally softens clothes and reduces fading
- Eliminating the need for a separate fabric softener naturally saves you money
- Laundry Paste is tough on dirt and odor yet safe enough for baby clothes
- Great in both High Efficiency & Front Load washer machines
- Low suds formulation
- Environmental Working Group rated “A”
Economical and space-saving. Dilute as much or as little as you want!
- One full bar of paste – one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar – 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste – 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste – 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste – 8 ounces water
INGREDIENTS: plant based soap of coconut & olive oils, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder (washing), baking soda (freshening), oxalic acid (whitening & stain lifting), salt (water softening), rosemary oleo resin (preservative) & LOVE!
Absolutely love the laundry bar! Paired with the stain bar if needed. Both are great products!
I’m obsessed with this laundry soap. Not only do I feel good now when I wash clothes because I know this is safe for my family but it lasts forever! It’s a very easy plastic free switch.
I'm a huge fan of the Laundry Paste Bar. I switched over about 8 months ago and just re-stocked for the first time! This bar lasts quite a long time, cleans clothes well and is safe and plastic free! All things I love! :) Products like this make it so easy to go plastic free.
I love using the laundry bar! When I decided to switch to the laundry bar from regular detergent, I just used my plastic detergent jug to mix the product in. It's surprisingly tough on baby and toddler stains and it last forever! I love knowing it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and is safe for my family.